Wednesday, January 2, 2013

New Beginnings....PHOTO CLASS Anyone??

Whatever your new year holds, hopefully your feeling hopeful for the desired results & excited about new beginnings...

I'm excited to share with you, that this year I will be teaching! I have done workshops for professional photographers, which I am excited to say I will be putting a few on the calendar for 2013, AND for the 1st time, I will be teaching a Photo Class "Girls Night Out with your Camera!!" (yes guys are welcome too).

I am passionate about this because if we don't do SOMETHING... we are going to have an entire generation of people with NO PHOTOS, no history, no visual memories... cause in this digital age,
we all take photos &, they live on our computer, in our camera or in our phone, until.... something fails & we loose them all, does this sound familiar? Well it does to me cause I hear the stories over & over again & it makes me sad... do you wish you had more photos of you as a kid? I do.

What you'll learn: 
1- How to use your camera better, how to use manual Get your camera to do what YOU want it to!
2- Creative tips that will make a huge difference in your photos, by just giving you new things to
    think about when your photographing.
3- THE BIG ONE.... What to do AFTER you take the photos....Photo storage, photo books, where
     to start.
4- This is a hands on fun approach, yes there are a million books & such out there, but most of us
    learn better with a hands on approach. This will be simple, easy to follow & easy repeat after you
    leave.

***Why take this class??****  
   *Cause you'll have fun... learn to use your camera, 
          no fancy camera, just your iphone or android, no problem, I have tips for those too!!  
      **Preserve your memories & photos, keep them safe & have them to enjoy for generations!
        ***Handouts will come with the class so you can spend your time learning, not note taking, 
           ****All you need is One three hour class & your on your way. 
             *****If you'd like additional learning, simply sign up for our online 1x monthly info in your       
                       email box with tutorials, assignments & inspiration & more fun.
              ******A GOODIE BAG FOR each Attendee worth more than the cost of the class!!!
  Also Drawing held to WIN a FREE photo Session with Catherine Reese Fine Art Photography
This 3 hour class, the goodie bag & being in the drawing to possibly win a photo session or other goodies is all for only $99.00. Heres to Making memories & having them to look back on in the from of great photos!!

BEST PART-> -> Not in my area? I can & will come to you, you can host the class at your home (you attend for free that way) & depending on how far you live I will come to you, gather your friends at your house & I will bring everything!!! Ask me for more details if this sound perfect! (good locally or a distance, call for details)

email me or call the studio at 707-275-9705 to get more info or sign up.

Cheers to 2013!!

No comments: